Thursday, June 19, 2014
Thesis Statement
I believe that the misuse of money (in schools and the government) is the most important challenge facing the community that we live in. Misusing money is a significant challenge because it will cause our community to go downhill if we don't use the money for the necessary items that will support our daily lives and education. To solve this challenge, I propose that we should put necessary items and obstacles first, and then use what is left for our own pleasure. Otherwise...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I believe that the misuse of money, in schools of the state of Illinois, is the most important challenge facing the community that we live in. Misusing money in schools is a significant challenge because it will cause students to less likely to be the full educated students they are destined to be. To solve this challenge, I propose that we should put important things that will better the education of the next generation of students instead of using them for unnecessary things, such as multiple televisions. Otherwise, we can't progress and succeed the way we should.
ReplyDelete