Monday, June 16, 2014

Hi everyone,

So today I asked my mom what she thought was an issue here in Round Lake, and she said "I hate the construction here". She said that she sometimes has to go around the construction and take the long way, which she says wastes gasoline. Then she said that when she DOES have to go through it, her car gets dirty from the dust and dirt that's all over the place and has to wash her car more frequently. All I know is that the construction won't end until a couple years after this year, and my mom gets mad because they aren't paying for her gas or her car washes.

I guess that kinda frustrates me too because I sometimes have to walk through it, and last time my shoes got all muddy after it had rained. I also get angry because when they are digging, there tends to be a lot more dust in my house, which I'll have to eventually clean up. Also, there are some cars that go by really fast, creating swirly dusts that make my eyes water and my nose hurt. I really wish they would hurry up with construction, because it would make me and my mom's lives easier.

1 comment:

  1. I agree they are taking a long time with constructing that road. They shouldn't get free days and they should work everyday on it not like every month or so. They take so long and I don't think they really care about what people think and that's not fair because people need to get places fast.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.