Monday, June 16, 2014
Community Issue- Val
My cousin seems to believe that inequality is the biggest issue in our community, but I believe that lack of hope is what ruins our community. I feel that people no longer believe in the promises that the town provides, such as expanding a school or providing more computers to improve the education in Round Lake. I feel that the people have lived through many empty promises and no longer have hope. So I believe that people should be able to guarantee something when they make a promise, so hopefully it will lift the spirit of the overall community.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Agreed. When promising something, it is important to keep that promise. It isn't right to promise something and back out of it later. It basically means that you lied about ever wanting to fulfill that promise. Especially if the promises are suppose boost our community. No kept promises means a worse community.
ReplyDelete