Hello!
As soon as I was asked to think about a problem our community is faced with I thought of our education and its stereotypes. Like in any community not all people consist of the same values and education unfortunately is not one of every ones main values in where we live. People out of Round Lake see the majority of the people that do not value education and perceive Round Lake as a whole. They believe we lack opportunities and the ambition and hunger to succeed as a whole.
Agreeing with Maria my parents also believe our community lacks from following through with promises. Which relates to what I was talking about before education, immigration and employment. These are all different topics but they all come together to either benefit or hurt us as a whole. Education for example many promises are made, that there will be more classrooms or even as far as offering better resources to allow all of us to have equal opportunities, to over all enhance the education system as a whole.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.