Wednesday, June 18, 2014
I believe that the overuse of technology is the most important challenge facing not just my community but in today's society .The excessive use of technology is a significant challenge because people are becoming too obsessed with the latest gadgets that they forget about reality. To solve this challenge, I propose people to find a new interest and we can help each other out by doing activities with our friends that does not involve the use of our electronics. We have to know that there is a right time and a right place for everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I believe that the overuse in technology is the most important challenge facing those who have access to technology. The excessive use of technology is a significant challenge because people are becoming over obsessed with the latest technology that they are drawn from reality . To solve this challenge, I propose that we find a new interest that does not involve technology. As well as discipline ourselves and know when and where to use our electronics
ReplyDelete