Wednesday, June 18, 2014
I believe that having an overcrowded high school is the most important challenge facing my community. Having too many students in a high school is a significant challenge because the students will feel cramped in the classes and not feel comfortable enough to pay attention; the students can also get hurt while walking in the hallways if people start pushing each other. To solve this challenge, I propose that the school be expanded, and if there aren't enough funds, there should be a fundraiser to help earn money to expand the school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I believe that having an overcrowded high school is the most important challenge facing my community. Having too many students in a school can cause them to feel uncomfortable in classes and stop paying attention. The school can try to expand it and try to get funds, but if the parents don't participate in voting like for referendums, the school will never get the funds to expand the school. To solve this challenge, I propose that we inform parents about referendums and try to get them involved so that the students have a better learning environment.
ReplyDelete