Monday, June 16, 2014

Community Problem

Hey everyone, I just wanted to the address the problem my friend had seen as important.  He believes that the people of Round Lake do not respect the town, leaving trash everywhere and having graffiti in certain places.

I agree with him since I have seen these things happen. Compared to other towns I have visited Round Lake doesn't seem  like it is taken care of as it should. In other towns sidewalks are clean and the outside of stores are kept tidied up.

2 comments:

  1. You said it. As much as the people try to clean the streets, we are overwhelmed by litter and other wastes. And the unnecessary graffiti is not appropriate for kids that don't understand. We should have clean-ups on every street; just like the Hainesville clean-up every spring and fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From my knowledge, I disagree. I have seen several different "clean ups" that take place around my town. The houses I see on an everyday bases, generally are kept clean and are easy on the eyes. I think Round lake has a unique look and feel to it. Graffiti is generally cleaned up in a timely matter. I think people are doing their best to keep this town clean. Some building may need to work a little harder, however Round lake is old and the setting isn't going to look "Brand New".

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.