Monday, June 16, 2014

Bonjour everyone,

I asked my sister what she thought was an issue with the community of Round Lake and her response was only one word; depressing. She believes that Round Lake needs to improve its buildings and make it look like an actual community not a sad little town. She also said to include a mall but thats never happening.

For the first time I actually agree with my sister. Round Lake could do some things that would help improve its image. I understand that that is slowly happening with the bridge that is recently being built but the buildings around town could use some fixing. With a better image of Round Lake; tourist would come like in the old days and Round Lake would turn from a depressing community to a community that you'll never forget.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Misael,

    I definitely agree with you that Round Lake does look very depressing and I believe this is from the lack of respect from the community. People in Round Lake don't seem to care for what is happening to their environment. I have seen kids throw away trash in the middle of the streets and I have heard of people spray paintings the sides of stores. Even though we may have new things coming to Round Lake like the new bridge, it doesn't mean that Round Lake will become better. This has to do with the motives of the people and how they want to treat their town. Sadly not many people really care for this problem and they will probably continue to follow their habits of treating this town badly. Hopefully sooner or later people will see the damage they are doing to their town and the image they are giving to other towns surrounding us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I believe that Round Lake isn't in tip top shape, but I feel that it is in the process of developing and remodeling. Like you said for years Round Lake has looked like a "depressing" small little town because of lack of money and support, but it is currently under construction and improving. So I believe that the residents of Round Lake have to wait a little longer to see improvements in this town.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.